Our spring 2014 issue of TQR is now available at DriveThruRPG! It’s only $1.95, and it’s a great way to show your support for the Prismatic Tsunami community and Metagamers Anonymous. Share the link with your gamer friends!
The magazine expands on the Tsunami’s mission statement by offering gaming advice from community contributors and focusing on popular features from the podcast, particularly the Tsunami City Project.
In the sixth issue of Tsunami Quarterly Review, you will find the following great features:
- RPG Crucible: Be Ashamed of Yourself: Tips for adding roleplaying flavor by exploring potentially comlpex regrets that can inform character development.
- Exploring Character – A Qualified Rant: George from RPG Circus discusses the fundamental difference between “using” a character and “exploring” a character.
- Tsunami City Project: A new round of fantastic city locations discussed on Metagamers Anonymous and the Tsunami forums, plus extras to help add flavor to your urban fantasy gaming!
- Killology 101: Details the immersive potential of a PC’s physiological and psychological ramifications from committing acts of violence.
- Giving Voice to Out Games: JiB from Happy Jacks examine the fine points of narrative control and how it works in different styles of gaming.
Help support the Prismatic Tsunami community and the Metagamers Anonymous RPG podcast!