Our fall 2014 issue of TQR is now available at DriveThruRPG! It’s only $1.95, and it’s a great way to show your support for the Prismatic Tsunami community and Metagamers Anonymous. Share the link with your gamer friends!
The magazine expands on the Tsunami’s mission statement by offering gaming advice from community contributors and focusing on popular features from the podcast, particularly the Tsunami City Project.
In the eighth issue of Tsunami Quarterly Review, you will find the following great features:
- RPG Crucible: Secrets: Tips for adding roleplaying depth by folding secrets into your character’s past and timing their reveal in game.
- Faces of Horror: JiB discusses the horror potential of characterizing elements of a game like you do NPCs.
- Mercy Hospital: A bonus Mortiston location for your zombie apocalypse scenario.
- Anything But the 10-Foot Pole: Guest writer John Jones explores the theme of exploration for 4E D&D players moving into 5E.
- Tsunami Living Campaign: A quick introduction to our newest community RPG project, our upcoming living campaign model. Get involved on the ground floor and be part of something big!
- Necessary Mechanics: Mechanical ways to incorporate more immersive horror techniques in your RPG session.
Help support the Prismatic Tsunami community and the Metagamers Anonymous RPG podcast!