Our summer issue of TQR is now available at DriveThruRPG! It’s only $1.95, and it’s a great way to show your support for the Prismatic Tsunami community and Metagamers Anonymous. Share the link with your gamer friends!
The magazine expands on the Tsunami’s mission statement by offering gaming advice from community contributors and focusing on popular features from the podcast, particularly the Tsunami City Project.
In the third issue of Tsunami Quarterly Review, you will find the following great features:
- RPG Crucible: Previous Lives: Another look at character backstory development with people who have lived another life before becoming adventurers.
- Five GMing Mistakes: Happy Jacks’ Stu Venable discusses a group of common pitfalls that every GM should be aware of.
- Tsunami City Project: A new round of fantastic city locations discussed on Metagamers Anonymous and the Tsunami forums, plus extras to help add flavor to your urban fantasy gaming!
- Old Foe, New Foe Hammer: Revisiting a few interesting weapons that rarely see much use but could add new flavor to your combat scenarios.
- Of Pins and Needles: Some Thoughts on the Use of Horror in Fantasy Games: The effective use of horror as a seasoning for fantasy RPGs.
- The Mortlock, Pt. 1: Original fiction set in the universe of the Obsidian Crown fantasy setting described in the Metagamers Anonymous Actual Play Series.
Help support the Prismatic Tsunami community and the popular Metagamers Anonymous RPG podcast!