Our first issue of PRISMS is now available at DriveThruRPG! It’s a great way to show your support for the Prismatic Tsunami community and Metagamers Anonymous. Share the link with your gamer friends!
PRISMS is our community’s newest quarterly periodical, focusing on system-agnostic, one-shot scenarios perfect for convention play or a single evening of fun. In our first issue of PRISMS, you will find the following adventure scenarios:
- Section Six: A mind-bending psychic horror scenario in which the PCs attempt to escape from an underground government research facility, complete with soldiers ready to pick them off rather than permit them a moment of freedom.
- 3:10 To Argon City: A space western scenario featuring a train heist gone horribly wrong. The PCs face off against the local marshall, a rival gang, and even a corrupt corporate big shot.
- Shards of Malvoc: Three expansive adventure seeds for the Tsunami Living Campaign. The PCs face off against a village of corrupted children, a violent gala for a fallen artist, or a misplaced goblin king.
Our winter 2015 issue of TQR is now available at DriveThruRPG! It’s a great way to show your support for the Prismatic Tsunami community and Metagamers Anonymous. Share the link with your gamer friends!
The magazine expands on the Tsunami’s mission statement by offering gaming advice from community contributors and focusing on popular features from the podcast, particularly the Tsunami City Project.
In our beautifully reformatted and reimagined ninth issue of Tsunami Quarterly Review, you will find the following great features:
- RPG Crucible: Outside the Box: Explore a creative approach to matching disparate backgrounds with your new character’s current career path.
- Coloring Between the Lines: The Radiating Gnome extracts the most graceful elements of 4E skill challenges and demonstrates how they can enhance game play in other systems.
- Bringing New Life Into Your Game World: Tips and tricks for creating a living, breathing setting that your players can see evolving around them.
- Tsunami Living Campaign: We launch our living campaign with information on the primary maguffin and the numerous factions which are hell-bent on possessing it. Join the quest for the Shards of Malvoc and become part of campaign history!
- Patchouli and Sandalwood: JiB discusses some basic mechanics from some of the most prominent rules-light systems and how they can be used in traditional games.
- The Mortlock, Pt 2: Jonikka Frazier continues the grim story of Sharia Mortlock in the time before the events of the Obsidian Crown Actual Play adventure.
Help support the Prismatic Tsunami community and the popular Metagamers Anonymous RPG podcast!
Explore the catalyst adventure scenario for the Tsunami Living Campaign. Gnome Man Is An Island is a low-level fantasy adventure scenario intended to be played in a single session, introducing plot elements and themes that will provide the underpinning for the living campaign primary storyline.
Play the role of one of a small group of heroes stranded on a tropical island occupied by power-mad gnomes with a mysterious vendetta. Be part of the campaign’s history and see how it all began…
Gnome Man Is An Island is now available on DriveThru RPG, and you can pay what you want! Your contribution helps support the Prismatic Tsunami community.
Gnome Man Is An Island 5e npcsmonsters