Our fall issue of TQR is now available at DriveThruRPG! It’s only $1.95, and it’s a great way to show your support for the Prismatic Tsunami community and Metagamers Anonymous. Share the link with your gamer friends!
The magazine expands on the Tsunami’s mission statement by offering gaming advice from community contributors and focusing on popular features from the podcast, particularly the Tsunami City Project.
In the fourth issue of Tsunami Quarterly Review, you will find the following great features:
- RPG Crucible: Devils in the Details: Tips for adding roleplaying flavor by fashioning behavioral routines unique to your PC.
- Creating the Mood: JiB from Happy Jacks suggests ways to enhance your horror gaming experience by engaging the senses of your players.
- Tsunami City Project: A new round of fantastic city locations discussed on Metagamers Anonymous and the Tsunami forums, plus extras to help add flavor to your urban fantasy gaming!
- Leverage Mechanics: Advice on suiting the style of your game to the system mechanics that best support it.
- Little Frights: George from RPG Circus returns with a few important tips for adding tension to your horror game scenarios.
- My First Night of Tremulus: A practical review of Reality Blurs’ Tremulus RPG, powered by the Apocalypse.
Help support the Prismatic Tsunami community and the popular Metagamers Anonymous RPG podcast!